Tuesday, December 14, 2010

May your Goals Become Reality



> There's a quotation that says (basically): "Written goals have a way of transforming thinking. Turning can't into cans; dreams into plans; and plans into reality." I like the message. It emphasizes the fact that you have the ability to change your own reality, but it requires effort on your part.
> At this time of year, people start to think about the coming year, and about "resolutions" they will make on New Years Day. I've never been a big believer of making resolutions...but goals are a different thing. I found an article that does a good job of summing up how I feel.
> As you may know, each year, I design and create a promotional gift that I send out as a thank you to clients, vendors, friends and supporters of my business. This year, I designed 2 notepads because people make goals and/or resolutions around this time of year, so I'm giving them a place to jot down their ideas and notes, and another place to write down their goals and the steps they need to take to achieve them.
> I chose to not include my name or logo on them—but of course one is "maralee-green", and with typography as the main design element, they visually "say" they're a holiday wish from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment